Thursday, October 1, 2015

Morning Commuting and Shakeology


I have completed a few rounds of 21 Day Fix and one of the items that has truly set me up for success with the programs is the combination of their really neat food containers, and of course, Shakeology!

21 Day Fix Containers


I could go on and on about the containers and probably will at some point. But tonight I want to discuss my true morning love, Shakeology and coffee. I was discussing this recipe with one of my friends tonight (and try to share it with as many people as I can!) 

I love coffee. I don't know how I made it through mornings in my younger years without it. 

The best part of Shakeology, you truly can make your drink your own!

Without further delay:

Coffee Shakeology

1 packet (or scoop) of Chocolate (Vegan) Shakeology
8-10 ounces of coffee goodness
Splash of almond milk (depending on your need for cream or not - also depending on the program you are on at the time)

If you are feeling adventurous, I've discovered PB2 powder Peanut Butter, I shake some of that in there. I've added hazelnut extract, vanilla extract, mint extract. Of course, not all at the same time. 

Goodness in a Shakeology shaker!!



It's perfect for my commute into work and you can quickly make! 

No comments :

Post a Comment