Thursday, January 28, 2016

Getting Hammered In the New Year

I should have known better. I saw it with my own two eyes in November, the blogging wheels were starting to fall off. We start out with the best intentions, then life happens. In my case, life happened, so did the holidays, my full-time job, and winter blahs.

The good news? I documented a lot of my cooking adventures along the way. I have plenty of recipes to share!

Three weeks ago, I embarked on the new BeachBody program, The Master's Hammer and Chisel. HOLY COW! It is awesome and challenging and pushes you like no other program. Unfortunately, I came down with bronchitis and I am back to day one this up coming Monday.

It is a 60-day program and is intense. If you haven't checked out the FaceBook Challenge page, you should. The results to-date are incredible. In the two weeks I did the program, I was down 5 pounds and was already starting to see toning results. Not to mention a dropping fat percentage.


Day 6 was rough, but was probably one of my favorite workouts to date. A workout I definitely wanted to highlight. After the difficult workout, I finally got to dive into my new Shakeology!

My newest creation, a twist on the recipe from BeachBody.

The Muddy Buddy Twist

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk,
1.5 tbsp Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter (my favorite!!)
1/4 banana
A splash of coffee (it wouldn't fit in my travel mug) 
Packet of Shakeology Cafe Latte

I tossed all the ingredients into my VitaMix, whirled away, and enjoyed. It was INCREDIBLE! (And my go-to now when I'm not dealing with bronchitis) 


My favorite!!
Anyhow! I can't wait to re-start this blogging journey in the new year, document my recipes, and progress with Hammer and Chisel

Are you on Facebook? Follow me journey there!

Want to know more about Beachbody or Shakeology? Want to join me in an upcoming Challenge Group? Send me a message! Use the convenient message area on the right side, towards the bottom, of the website!

I can't wait to connect with you and find out what fitness goals I can help you achieve!


No comments :

Post a Comment